CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Riding Horses

Grandma Atwood took us to a lady's ranch that has over 30 horses and we were able to ride them! It was the girl's first time, and my first time riding one alone! It was so much fun...I kinda wish that was the only way to get around again! :)

Oh my gosh, he made me laugh so hard. He was always popping up trying to see everything going on and making noises to get attention.

This little colt and Alexia really bonded- it was darling. She just fell in love with it, and anytime she stopped touching him, he'd squeeze his head through the bars so that she would keep petting him with that delicate little touch

Of course, Audrey insisted to ride all by herself, but her first reaction when we put her clear up there was a little unsure.
But then knowing she had all of the power to herself made her love every second of it. (Grandma Atwood actually led the horse, and after a time around, Audrey said, "I can go by myself, just give me the ropes (reigns)... I can handle it!") Maybe in a few more years Audrey.






One good-lookin cowboy, I must say
And probably the cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen
Such fun rides with Grandma Atwood
Thanks so much Grandma for such a memorable time!

0 comments: