CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Santa Fe

We have been wanting to go to Santa Fe and so we did... by train! It was such a fun little adventure and my very first train ride! We all loved it! (By the way, every time I hear "Santa Fe" I think of the movie Newsies that my sister Jenn and I LOVED to watch. Christian Bale sings "Santa Fe" so I HAD to put this song to the post! So Jenn, this song is for you! :)
While waiting for the train, we walked around downtown Albuquerque





















Waiting for the train at the station

The juicy train station
We sat upstairs and had that huge window to look out of!
Alexia loved every minute of it.
It was so fun to look at the scenery together!
The Santa Fe train station :)
My cute little cowgirls
So fun to shop around the Plaza
Audrey was such a fun little shopping partner
Santa Fe reminded me of a southwestern Jackson Hole :)
We got to go to the St. Francis Cathedral that is in the center of the plaza and almost 400 years old- it was SO pretty!!
Our little family with the cathedral in back of us.

11 comments:

Global View said...

Very uniqe blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://gadgetworld-review.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Payne said...

Okay, first of all that song... are you kidding me! I loved it! What a good idea to put that on. I mean I am without a husband right now so that song took me back to the days of loving Christian Bale, oh wait, nothings changed:)! Anyway, that looked like the funnest adventure. The train, the scenery, the actual town itself - I loved it all. The pictures are darling of the girls in the cowgirl hats and matching dresses. You look beautiful as always and I am so glad you had so much fun. Love you!
"Santa Fe are you there..." Did I really just start singing right here on your blog?

Emily said...

What a fun trip for your little family to take, I bet it was so much fun spending all that time together :) That will be such a fun memory for you guys. You all look so great! Love you,
Emily

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Pics! How Fun for the Girls to live in Different States while Brody is in school and Experience such Fun towns and Places! You all Look Amazing and SO HAPPY!! Luvs

Amy said...

That's funny that you mentioned Newsies, as soon as I saw the title that song came to my head. Looks like such a fun time and a TRAIN ride...I would love to do that some time.

Krystal said...

JESS! Talk about JUICY JUICY JUICE! :) There are so many things that I could comment on~! OF COURSE YOU TOOK A TRAIN RIDE! :) It looked like so much fun and that family picture is ridiculous! Your family really is so beautiful and you are 100% STINK! You look so pretty Jess! And Audrey and Alexia in those dresses with those hats? THEY ARE SO DARLING! That trip looked like a BLAST! It totally looks like Southwestern Jackson :) We love you guys so much!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun unique way to take a mini vacation! I bet your girls loved it. The town looks awesome and i wish i could walk around it. I love the six year old pictures too - what a beauty!

cambersue said...

My sister and I loved that movie! i'm gonna have to get it from the library now! i've never been on a train....how fun!

Mr.Babies said...

Awesome post!! It seems you have some cool kids. I’m glad there are other people out there who care about their kids as much as I care about mine. If you want to see what others are doing about their kids in similar situations as yours, check us out at MrBabies.blogspot.com
Spread the word.

Fyfe Family said...

Hey Jess! I used to love Newsies too!! I love this song. That is so fun that you got to go to Santa Fe on the train. I hope you are enjoying living in New Mexico!