CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Peterson Christmas party



I got to see precious little Logan for the first time!!
He could not be more perfect or darling!

Bridger had Audrey

Audrey had Connor
Sadie had Alexia

Alexia couldn't wait to give her gift to Sadie!

Brod was so proud with his gift from Bryce and what started out as this size....


turned into the perfect size! :)
Krys got me a darling necklace and my favorite perfume!

Brod got Doug some irresistable lounge pants
I got Rebekah the classics!

Santa came!! I think the grown ups were just as proud as the kids!

Singing carols with Santa

Santa with the grandkids and Whit!

Audrey patiently waiting for her name to be called







Our family in front of the beautiful tree after the funnest night! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!

0 comments: