CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Island Park

It was such a blast spending the night up in Island Park again... it's one of my favorite places to go.

Lunch at Pond's Lodge- complete with the funnest glasses to hold our funnest drink :)
Snuggling my darling new nephew Brady!
Then I got to see Sophie when Matt, Jenn, and Whitney met us in West Yellowstone
Brod's first time with Sophes-eww, she's cute
We ate dinner at the 3 bears and I introduced Sophie to them!
I had her pet one of the bears and afterwards she just snuggled into me. (I loved it)
Dinner was amazing!
Proof that I live with a little mischievous bear of my own


Walking through the streets of West Yellowstone- we had to go to our favorite shop there!
It was so fun to spend time with my beautiful sister Jenn
We went to "Guys and Dolls" at the Playmill! I absolutely loved it!
Stopping for hot chocolate


We took a walk at Big Springs and we saw 2 moose among the beautiful surroundings
My brother Doug, my sister Jenn, and my Dad
Two of four "daddy's girls" :) I have the best childhood memories up in Island Park and every time I go, it still has the magical feel- I love it!

8 comments:

Me :) said...

That's awesome!! We just went to West Yellowstone this weekend and stayed in a cabin there, then went to the Park and got stuck because of fires. We are home safe now though. Thank goodness!! Cute pictures as always!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh I love that post! It was so much fun to be there with you and create even more memories! You were so sweet with Sophie and it just melts my heart! It made me laugh when you said you had proof that you had a bear of your own (especially when I was the one trying to get the picture:) Every picture I kept thinking how beautiful you look! I miss you and can't wait to see you again. Love you!
PS just know I am "thinking" about you...

aubry startin said...

your family is ridiculous i don't think you can get any more stunning. you are definitely what they call "the beautiful people". island park is the BEST. i'm craving being up there. so jealous :)

Krystal said...

HOW FUN!!! I am so mad right now because that seriously looked like the biggest blast! I miss so many things about that post! Island Park, the Playmill, the juicy feeling of Island Park, and YOU! It made me miss being with you so much and you really do look SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh- and those pictures with Sophie were so dang cute. I cannot wait until we can spend those fun memories together! I love you so much and miss you! That post was darling- you could just feel the excitement in the air :)

The Staker Family said...

I love that candy shop and the play mill, two things I love about living here and our weekend trips to Island Park! It looks like you guys had a great trip! This year we also found this great lake in Montana for canoeing and swimming and rope jumping! It's about a half hour from where both of our family cabins are.

Paige said...

Oh so many fun things Jess....there is nothing like being home, and for 3 weeks...That's so fun! I have to admit Island Park is one of my faves too! Just hearing the name of the place brings a smile to my face and a THOUSAND memories.....most of which I am absolutely laughing at right now. definitely some "firsts" for me. Remember $22.22 I thought you were going to pass out right there on the spot. Um a few other words...........lake, Shania, 4-wheeler,food, laughing laughing laughing, and pics from our late night in the lake........enough said. LOL

Rebekah said...

that was such a fun weekend...it was so juicy staying at that cabin, going to west yellowstone, and walking through big springs...i loved when you were staring down that moose:) Your eyes looked SO pretty in that picture of you holding brady!
love you,
Rebekah
ps...sorry its taken so long to leave a comment on this (i just realized you posted this like a week ago) my life is so busy taking care of that bug...i can't imagine having two!

Anonymous said...

You guys always have to much fun! Love looking at your post. Hope all is going well!