CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sweet family bonds

Obviously, my favorite thing about going home is spending time with family. I just thought I'd post some extra pictures I had that portray that.





















My little sister Whitney who just keeps getting prettier! (She just got her braces off, so I can only imagine how beautiful she looks now!)
Aunt Whitney will always be just adored by her nieces and nephews
And Grandma Atwood will always be adored by Alexia and Audrey!
Grandma and Grandpa Atwood with their 3 grandkids- they passed down some great genes, I know! :)
Alexia, Audrey, and their little cousin Joshua
My cousin Andrea and me- it was SO fun to see her again and get caught up with each other's details
My cousin Lindsay and me- seriously, I just love Andrea and Lindsay- we just grew up together and that bond never goes away.
When we got home, we saw Andrea's boy Hunter and Alexia out in the backyard on a blanket just talking! It was so darling
Lindsay's son Cooper, Andrea's son Hunter, and Audrey... all 3 of these kids are little clones of their mommies, and it was so fun to see our kids together!
Alexia adoring her new little cousin Brady
We were able to meet my cousin Jill for a pop on the morning of her birthday and seriously, any time we have together is ALWAYS so much fun.
Whitney and Alexia snuggled up reading the book that Alexia made.
Bringing my brother Doug sweet relief as a busy new daddy and busy new businessman!
I love this picture and how is captures Alexia's proudness any time she gets to be with Whitney
While I was home, I helped my Mom go through 32 years of pictures for a project! It was so fun to go down memory lane with her and re-live every memory imaginable! There were times we were laughing so hard, times when we were just freaking out about who were in pictures, and times we were crying as we re-lived the hard times as well. It was 3 weeks I'll never forget!
It was SO SPECIAL being able to meet Brady for the first time (Doug and Rebekah's baby) He is just precious and looks just like Doug!!
My favorite position to snuggle sweet babies!
My dad and I were able to have a one on one together and they are the times I always look forward to! Seriously, the respect, adoration, gratitude, and love I have for him is beyond any words.
This little outfit Brady is wearing was Doug's old outfit when he was a baby!! So so cute.
Grandpa Peterson with my girls
I love this picture of my mom with the girls- they just love her so much (along with EVERYBODY else!)



















Doug was staining the back deck and when I looked out, I saw that he had a little buddy with him. They just visited the whole time- it was darling. (Part of the conversation included Audrey sticking up for Cruella D'Ville saying that "she only wanted the dogs"- yes, she loves the villains in the Disney movies- I know, unbelievable.)
Alexia snuggling her Grandma Atwood- they have ALWAYS had a really special relationship and bond together. It melts my heart.

6 comments:

Krystal said...

Jess! Who are you? YOU FIRST OF ALL LOOK SO GORGEOUS! :) That sure is fun to look so amazing and be in the most darling outfits! I loved the little memories that you captured! And I love how much fun you have and how much you enjoy the little moments that are so darling (You even make going through pictures fun)! :) Audrey and Alexia look so PRETTY! They never cease to amaze me with their sauciness and I cannot help but smile when I see them! I miss you guys so much and am so glad that you were able to come home and have such a fun time! Are we ever going to see each other? I can't wait! I love you so much!

Emily said...

I cant believe how cute you and your girls are! I love looking at your pictures they are always so precious! Love you,
Emily

Jill said...

I love that picture! Such a fun birthday treat. I wish we could've gotten our girls together while you were here-but I'm glad you were able to spend so much time with family. I love you! Are you coming back for Christmas??
Your girls are so pretty. And so are you!!

Broadbent Family said...

So fun to see these pictures. That was such a fun day...and such a fun mission we went on:)!! I just laugh about it just thinking about it! It was fun to see our kids together too. I wish so bad that we lived close. It is SO fun to be together....my mom and I talked about all of our memories the whole way home. I was so bummed that we didn't get to see Brody! After the baby comes (any day now!) We will have to plan a trip. MIss you so much Jess. LOVE YOU.

Rebekah said...

that was the perfect title for your post! you look SO pretty in all these pictures, i especially love that color of blue on you:) and those pictures of you with brady are so darling, but it made me so sad because he is so much bigger now, and i already miss those times he would just sleep and snuggle like that! OF course Audrey went and helped doug with the deck, remember in florida when she helped him fix her bed...she has always wanted to be his little helper:) It was so fun having you up here, i can't wait till you are up here again:)
love you,
Rebekah

Jennifer Payne said...

These pictures are all so darling. All of them! It really captures the special bonds you and your girls have with different people! You really do look so pretty and I loved having you here. I can't wait until you are here again - I miss you. Love you!