CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wrapping up the Idaho summer


I looked in the back of the van before we were leaving and I saw my little Audrey sneaking a drink (but it looked so cute, I couldn't get mad)

Ultimate proudness. Ultimate summer picture.
Audrey out in the garden helping Grandpa Peterson pick fresh peas
Alexia had to join in on the fun
So proud with their collection- and then they ran through the sprinklers- such a fun summer tradition!
I was able to be a Jenn's house the morning of sweet Sophie's birthday and so I went to the store so she could wake up to balloons and a little lamb (that looked just like her) from her adoring Aunt Jess!
I LOVE this girl. I miss her so much!
Sliding down Banzai Falls

Picnic in the park wouldn't be complete without a game of football golf...
My little sister Whitney made the J.V. volleyball team as a freshman! It was so fun to go look at the list with her- I'm so proud of her!!

Spending time with Great Grandpa and Grandma Peterson is always so special and so much fun!!

It was so cute, because they just visited together.
I LOVE my Grandpa!!!


It was so fun to be home for Sadie's birthday and share in her special day! The kids had a blast going to lunch at McDonalds and then spending the day at Tautphus Park.








We miss all of our family in Idaho so much! (Including the Idaho summers!) Now, let Fall begin! :)

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Okay, the pictures just get cuter and cuter from your trip home! It looked like an absolute blast and you seriously look SO PRETTY!! Oh my gosh- you are a stink and I loved the pictures that you captured with Grandpa and Grandma! And those ones with Sophie are just ridiculous! I loved the tautphaus pictures and those 4 could not be cuter if they tried! :) It makes me miss you and it really isn't right that it has been so long! :) I love you!

Woods: said...

Yeah, these pictures are just ridiculously cute. You of course are just stunning and the kids are all so darling! I can't stand it! Oh what fun memories you guys created! And of course spending time with G&G Peterson was so special...they are so great! Congrats to Whitney! That's great! Go Knights! Fun fun pictures! Going home is the best when our families are so darn fun!

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh it was so fun having you here. Especially with how supportive you were for the birthdays! The kids got such darling pictures together, and you really did bond with Sophie! I also love the pictures you got with Grandma and Grandpa Peterson - they really turned out amazing! You look so beautiful and the girls are just too much to handle. Love you!

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh! that was the funnest summer wrap up:) But seriously, not only was audrey sneaking a drink, but she was sneaking a drink out of the JUICIEST pop bottle I have ever seen! You look so gorgeous in all these pictures, as always, and as always your daughters looks so darling as well!
love you!
Rebekah