CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Alexia turns 6!

My sweet Alexia turned six on October 1st and we heard the countdown everyday before her special day. I feel so honored and blessed to be her mother. She is so special to me in so many ways, but I will just list my favorite 6 things about her right now: 1-She has THE most tender heart 2-She has the most obedient spirit and desires so much to make all of the right choices 3-She is so smart and LOVES to learn 4-Her best friend is Audrey 5-She's always trying to do things for me "so that I don't have to" 6-Her personality is so much fun- I just love being with her everyday! We had the most special day together on her birthday. Alexia, I love you sweetheart.

The day before her birthday, Audrey had a play group at our house, so we had a little party- they gave her the cutest gifts beginning with doll clothes for Boo. :)
So funny. I told Lex to give him a hug, but obviously, he had other ideas. Her face just makes me laugh!
More doll clothes for Boo!
Girly jewelry
They all had cupcakes before the moms came

The morning of her birthday, she had breakfast in bed and of course she wanted Audrey to get in her top bunk with her and have breakfast with her
She wanted her birthday lunch at Subway
It was so fun to pick up Brod- he was so excited to see Alexia

With her birthday money, she wanted to go to the dollar store and of course bought Audrey as many things as she bought for herself

I had to capture her proudness on the phone with all of her birthday calls- thanks so much for all of you that called- you made her day that much more special

More birthday shopping! I have to enjoy these years that the store she wants to go to in the mall is the disney store. :) It was so much fun making her day special and being able to spend every second of it with her!
Alexia then asked if her and Audrey could ride the carousel in the mall and after I said yes, I heard her tell Audrey, "Today Mom will let me do whatever I want... ya know, except for driving the car"




























For her cake this year, Alexia wanted to bake it, so it's the activity that her and Brod did together
Alexia got to decorate it and write her name on it (with pink frosting of course) She was so proud


For her birthday dinner she wanted to go to KFC more than anywhere else :) She LOVES Brod's resident friends and invited them to come to her birthday dinner. Not only did they come, but they brought her gifts. It meant the world... to both of us.
Her gift from Scott and Jill
Martin is SO darling with the girls- he's always playing with them
Her gift from Melissa
The supportive group!
So excited to open her presents!
Her gifts from Mom and Dad
Her gift from Grandma and Grandpa Peterson (the walkie talkies are what she picked out with some of her birtday money from them so her and Audrey could go on "secret missions")
Her present from Grandma and Grandpa Atwood (she bought a new DS game with some of her money from them)
Her main present that she's SO excited about!

Alexia and Audrey trying out one of the treasures they picked out from the dollar store
It was such an amazing day and before bed, she tenderly said, "Thanks so much Mom for making today the most special day- you are the best mom ever. (My gift) I'm just so grateful that I have that sweet girl to celebrate!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Alexia! I had no idea her birthday and mine were so close, mine is the second! You guys look like you had a blast! I cant believe how gorgeous she is she has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen! Im not even kidding your girls are beautiful! I love you guys your the best I have always looked up to you so much you are so beautiful!
Love you,
Emily

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow! What a special day! You could tell Alexia truly felt like a "queen" for a day! She just had a glow about her. The girls looked like the best friends they truly are and so pretty! You looked SO gorgeous and I am so glad you were able to share it with Brodie too. Love you!

Krystal said...

Okay, I new that you would make the day SO SPECIAL...and it was so fun to see pictures of Alexia's special day! She is so PRETTY Jess. Her little smile and her bright eyes just make you in the best mood! I am so glad she had such a fun day- I LOVED the pictures of her and Audrey (they have to be the cutest friends in this world)! And of course the pictures of you and Brod with your birthday girl. You look so gorgeous Jess- You are UNREAL! Never cease to amaze! :)I miss you and love you so much!

Petersens said...

Your blog could honestly be a YW lesson in how to love the journey or something. I really love it. You seem to cherish every day, every relationship and it's all so sincere. Your little girls are growing up so beautifully. And when are you supposed to start aging? Please post a pic of you first thing in the morning so I don't suffer from inferiority complex! Well, I guess if someone has to have it all, I want it to be you! Love ya cuz.

Misty Kesler said...

That looks like the best birthday a 6 yr. old could ask for. Maycee turns 6 on the 21st. How fun.

jessica said...

THIS IS ALEXIA MOM YOU MAKE THE COUTES BLOGS ILOVE YOU MOM YOU ORE MY B ESTE FRED BOO