CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My 30th birthday on Thanksgiving!

My birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year, so we got to celebrate it in Idaho Falls the day before, and then again the next day in Utah for Thanksgiving! It was a birthday I'll never forget!

Lunch at Red Robin
Darling friends!
I love little Bridge!
Girl's talk session at Garcias :)
Shopping!
Whitney's gift to me
In Utah, I got to see my Aunt Amy with her darling little Kate
She got me the prettiest earrings





















Before Thanksgiving dinner, everyone sang to me with each candle representing a decade... it made me sound so much older!
The kid's table


My Grandma let all of the grandkids do a fishpond and these are the treasures the girls got- they were so proud!
The birthday group!
My sweet Grandma got me the most darling balloons I've ever seen!
My cousin Andrea and me- it was SO fun to spend time with her
I got to see my cousin Lindsay's little baby boy Christian. To no surprise, he was DARLING!
Linds and me
Susan, Andrea, Linds, and Kinz got me the cutest apron- it was so fun to all be together!
Our pop run before the Jazz game
My uncles Brad and Dean had a suite there at the Jazz game, and let their connections know it was my birthday and the next thing I know, the Jazz bear came in and shot a confetti gun, sprayed us with silly string, and picked me up for a picture! So memorable! Thanks Brad and Dean!!
My Grandpa Andrus and Brod
It was such a fun environment and so memorable for my 30th!

10 comments:

cambersue said...

congrats!!! you sure make 30 look good!!!

Cari Payne said...

What Fun Birthday Celebrations! You look and Darling & I cant wait to see you and your little darling girlies when you guys move back for Good! I hope soon! 30 is the new 20..Enjoy & have a Blast being a Cute little Mommy and Brody being out of school! :-)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun couple of birthday parties you had! It sounds like you had such a blast and what a fun surprise from Brad and Dean :) That will be a birthday you will never forget thats for sure! You are so pretty! I have always looked up to you! Love you

Krystal said...

I am SO GLAD that we were able to celebrate your special day while you were here! It was SO MUCH FUN!!! It was just so fun to be with you again and getting to celebrate your birthday on top of that was just PERFECT! :) Your birthday in Utah looked like an absolute blast- and I'm so glad everyone made it so special. They are all so true! And I love the picture of the bear picking you up! IT IS SO DARLING! You LOOKED SO GORGEOUS JESS and I am so grateful you were born! You are amazing and I love you so much!!!

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so glad that it ended up being such a special birthday. It really looked so fun! I was so glad we were able to spend some time together and have a pre-celebration! You really did look so amazingly pretty and you look so good in hats! It will be so fun when you come back in a couple of weeks. The picture with the bear at the Jazz game was so cute!! Love you!

Rebekah said...

That is SO fun that you got to have 2 DAYS of CELEBRATION!! I am so sad that i missed it, but it looks like everything went perfect and could NOT have been any more fun--that is so sweet of them to make your birthday so special at grandma and grandpa andrus's! You looked so pretty on both of your birthdays ;) And that Jazz game looked amazing, nothing beats the box seats--they are always so fun!! Happy Birthday again!
love you, Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fun B-day & Happy Late Birthday. I hope I have as much fun as you did... can you beleive we made it to 30???? 30 used to sound so old, it's really just the beginning. Hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a great way to celebrate!

Philip and Melissa said...

hottest 30 year old i've ever seen :-) happy birthday sweet girl!

Andrea Weaver said...

I'll never forget the Jazz game for your b-day! Such a fun night. You're such a doll! Hope you know how much I love and absolutely adore you!